- Our minimum charge is 1hour, charges are based on door to door service to the nearest 30 minutes.
- Payment to be received on or before completion of the move. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Eftpos, and Cash. All Eftpos or Credit Cards will be charged when the job has been completed. All bank direct credits must be cleared before the job has been completed. There is a 3% surcharge for all Credit Card Payments. Sorry, we do not accept cheques.
- There will be an extra charge of $60.00 each item for any extra-heavy/oversize items such as Pool table, Spa, Piano etc. It is the customer's responsibility to let us know in advance if they have any items of such nature.
- Full payment required on completion or late payment fee of $99.00 applies. All defaulting accounts will be referred to third-party debt collectors at defaulter’s expense.
- Customers are to ensure they have an acceptable form of payment available upon completion of the job as delays caused whilst the truck waits for payment are chargeable
- Our designated arrival time is to be considered as a guide only. Various factors can affect our arrival time such as unexpected delays on a previous job(s), delays caused by traffic congestion and/or accidents, roadwork’s and/or closures, streets not on maps and/or incorrect directions supplied by the customer, weather, truck breakdown, etc. Mover4u or its agents will maintain contact with you in the event any delay is going to be significant.
- Our estimate given for any particular job is provided based upon information supplied by the customer and/or their agent and can be affected by a number of things. The customer must ensure they have provided us with as much detail as possible to avoid delays which will cause the job to take longer than estimated.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure they provide safe and secure access(driveway/pathway/parking/etc) to the property.
- Typical delays that can be avoided and/or accounted for at time of booking are; difficult vehicle accessibility for loading, stairs, more items than advised at time of booking, extra-large or odd-shaped items, distances from truck to house(s), waiting for customers and/or keys, poor packing of cartons, additional pickup and/or drop off points, extreme weather conditions.
- To help avoid unnecessary time accrued, wherever possible, the customer should advise Movers4u or its agents ASAP of any road closures and/or events that could delay the transportation of your goods from the origination address to the destination.
- In the unlikely event of any incident that may cause a halt to the transportation of your goods, and provided that halt has not been caused by the customer, the hourly rate shall cease at that point and not begin again until your goods are mobile.
- All Incidents such as Damage/Lost/Theft etc must be reported within 24 hours.
- Movers4u or its agents take all due care and attention during your move but no liability. Please advise your insurers that your goods will be in transit.
- The price quoted for your move is based upon our standard move terms which includes that in accordance with Clause 8 of the Carriage of Goods Act 1979 Movers4u or its agents advise that they take all due care and attention and subject to Clause 14 herein, your move is accepted upon the understanding that it is ‘at Owners Risk’.
- In the event you would like your move to be at Movers4u or its agent’s risk, we are happy to offer this peace of mind service and if so required, you are to contact us without delay so we can provide an alternative quote for same.
- Movers4u or its agents reserve the right to modify and vary these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- If Movers4u or its agents fails to enforce any terms or to exercise its rights under these terms and conditions at any time, Movers4u or its agents has not waived those rights.
CANCELLATION FEESIn the event a cancellation is received within two working days of your booking there will be a cancellation charge of $150.00
OUT OF AUCKLAND MOVESThere is an additional charge of $2.50 for 30m3 and $3.00 for 40m3(and above) per km for total distance return to the depot.
PIANO & SPA MOVES (Greater Auckland District)There is a minimum charge of $300.00. This will cover you for 1.5hrs including travel, any additional time spent is charged at standard hourly rate.
Important:If you have any queries at all you must contact us before the work begins (e-mail us email@example.com).
By confirming your booking, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and any documents incorporated by reference.
You further agree that this User Agreement forms a legally binding contract between you and Movers4u or its agents and that this Agreement constitutes "a writing signed by You" under any applicable law or regulation.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Movers4u or its agents. This Agreement is subject to change by Movers4u without prior notice (unless prior notice is required by law).